Found prominently in the Art Deco and Belle Epoque periods in Paris, France, this elusive drink captured the floral and fruity essence of the elder tree. With our latest Spring collection, we decided that this popular scent would be the perfect addition to our fragrance family. With notes of sweet orange, sparkling musk, elderflower and pear blossoms, this scent is bound to transport you to 17th century Paris, sipping a brunch cocktail along the Seine.
Luxury Collection -
- Vegan soy wax
- 80+ hour burn time
- 10.5 oz. (297g) wax fill
- Premium reusable glass vessels
- Phthalate and toxin-free fragrances
- Clean-burning crackling wood wicks made from FSC-certified wood
- Dimensions: 3.76" x 4.28"
- Each candle comes packaged in a gift box.
Candle Care -
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim the wooden wick before each use using a wick trimmer, scissor or just use your finger to remove the charred portion.
- Prevent tunneling by burning your candle for four hours so it burns evenly.
- Each of our candles is made in small batches and with the utmost care, so you might notice slight variations in the wax which are completely natural.
This Elderflower Liqueur candle is DELISH! The smell is so unique - I’ve never had another candle like it. It’s a bit fruity and a bit floral. Just the right amount, not overpowering. Honestly, it’s hard to describe… you need to experience it for yourself! The wood wick allows for a very even, clean burn. The glass holder is minimalistic and classy. I just love everything about it!